Déclaration de protection des données
Merci de lire notre politique de confidentialité. Veuillez noter que la politique de confidentialité n'est actuellement disponible qu'en allemand et anglais.
§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we will provide you with information regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are any data that personally relate to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The data controller in terms of Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Labo M GmbH
Tel. +49 30 98 54 047 00
§ 2 Your rights
You have the right,
pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the purpose of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients, to whom your data were or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storing, the existence of a right to correction, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, existence of the right to complain, the origin of your data insofar as they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and if required, meaningful information relating to the details of this.
pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to request immediate correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data which we have stored;
pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of the personal data we have stored, where processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
pursuant to Art. 18 of GDPR, to request the restriction of processing, where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, however you oppose the erasure of the personal data, and we no longer need the data, however you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data you made available to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request it is sent to another responsible person;
pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke the consent you have given us at any time. As a consequence of this, we may no longer carry out the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority. As a rule for this, you can contact the supervisory authority in your normal place of residence, or your workplace, or our head office.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you use our website for informative purposes only, meaning that you do not register or otherwise provide us with data, we shall only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. f) GDPR):
– IP address (in anonymised form)
– Date and time of the query
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Quantity of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of the browser used and the cookie that is set (by us) is used to allow specific information to be gathered. Cookies cannot perform any programmes or transmit viruses on to your computer. They are used to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functionality will be explained below:
– Transient cookies (in addition to b)
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These save a so-called session ID, which enables various queries by your browser to be assigned to a single session. This helps with the recognition of your computer if you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. reject the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the functions of the website.
§ 4 Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which is displayed by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we shall ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we shall examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or inform you of our compelling legitimate reasons for which we shall continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection by using the contact details below:
Labo M GmbH, Krossener Str. 2, 10245 Berlin
Tel. +49 30 98 54 047 00
§ 5 Embedding of Vimeo videos
§ 6 Data security
During your visit to our website, we use the widely-used SSL process (Secure Socket Layer), along with the highest current level of encryption supported by your browser. This generally involves 256 Bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 Bit encryption, we then fall back on 128 Bit v3 technology. You can identify whether an individual page on our website is encrypted by the closed image of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
In addition, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technical developments.